Host a Watch Party: Ted Lasso (We Love You) Season 3 Premiere
Ready for a dose of Ted’s optimism, famous pink biscuits, and some good ol’ British football drama –
March 15, 2023 only on Apple +
The Emmy Award-winning sensation TED LASSO premiered its long-awaited third and perhaps final season Wednesday, March 15th, a great diversion and celebration for the middle of the work week!
Season 2 of Ted Lasso left fans of AFC Richmond with a lot of burning questions and crazy reveals. With Sam turning down his golden opportunity to be a star for Nigeria and staying... does this mean he and Rebecca really will not be an item? (SPOILER ALERT) Will Nate find any redemption in his betrayal of Ted by leaking the “Panic at the Lasso” press disaster and the last-minute clincher of his defecting to West Ham United owned by Rebecca’s sworn enemy and ex?
In the endearing words of Dani Rojas, “Football is life. We all need some Ted Lasso oxygen to cure the long wait since 2021. Heck, even the 2022 FIFA World Cup is done and dusted! We’ve gotta throw a party to celebrate Ted and his zany team and find out what on earth happens to AFC Richmond...
“Last one there is a Scotch egg.” —Ted
Call your best buds and have a heck of a time! Turns out Etsy has you covered all the way from an editable invite, food party labels, and the MUST-have, BELIEVE poster! Or Zazzle has a fun invite option. Pick yours and gather the team.
“Y’all kicked their butts from soup to nuts.”—Ted
- British Shepherd Pie: Great British Chefs Recipes
- Vegan Chopped Salad: Recipe by A Couple Cooks
- Classic British Fish & Chips: The Spruce Eats Recipe
- Vegan Strawberry Scones and Vegan Crème: Recipe by Loving It Vegan
- Cheddar Baked Goldfish
- “Biscuits With The Boss” signature Ted Lasso flavor—compliments of Jenni’s Ice Cream
- Hand-made Ted Lasso biscuits in a pink box, courtesy of Etsy
It’s the most important to stay hydrated while on the field. Or off of it.
- Say cheers like the Coach and Ted Lasso with these classic British pint beer glasses
- Clink your fav bubbles like best friends Rebecca and Keeley do at the end of Season 2 with these JoyJolt Milo stemless champagne flutes
- Fun crazy Zombie Panda Cocktail with raspberry flavored ice marbles-something Rebecca would love: See Recipe
- To get the true “tiny ice” effect, grab some of these trays for your Zombie Panda
- Throw in Athletic Brewing Company low calorie, non-alcoholic beer as a fun touch
- Still water, anyone? Ted’s fav.
A casual, fun, and sporty British pub feel will be perfect for watching Nate and Ted go for it in Season 3. Recreate the “The Crown & Anchor pub” vibe in your home, and let the games begin.
- Gather any brown furniture or easy chairs to create the dark wood cosy pub feel (yes—cozy in an English accent and spelling too)
- Get a blackboard for your menu, just like the neighborhood pub
- Printable “Be a Goldfish” must-have poster to set the room’s tone
- Find a fun dartboard at your local thrift store or splurge on the Warner Brother’s signature Believe Dartboard
- Disposable soccer plates & napkins for all the delicious small bites little extra
Get ready to go out on the green… or at least coach a bit from the sidelines. It turns out Warner Brothers has you covered.
- Personalize Ted Lasso Jersey
- Season 3 "Believe" T-shirt
- Red, blue, and yellow t-shirts from your own wardrobe
- Jogger sweatpants ready to kick around the ball
- Ted Lasso headband
- Footwear: Throw on your fav soccer shoes so you’re ready to get out on the field
While marveling over Ted’s new pearls of wisdom, didn’t he say: “Pressure makes pearls, right?”—Ted
- Ted Lasso Season 1 Soundtrack by Tunefind
- Ted Lasso: Season 2 on Apple Music
- Jam to the Sex Pistols. Hey, it’s a party after all! “Never Mind the Bollocks” by Spotify
To Do: A Craft
Because everyone should get to try “utterly butterly” wonders at some point in their life.
- Bake the original Ted Lasso biscuits with your besties and enjoy during the show
- Try the recipe
There’s more than just football in Ted Lasso…
- Blow Darts: Retro but so Ted Lasso!
- Kick around a ball: Get a premium soccer ball and get the adrenaline going before the watch party!
- Feeling like a splurge, get the limited edition Ted Lasso Monopoly
Girls and boys, have a blast!
Hedonistic Holiday Party
More is definitely just right for this gathering. Call all your gods and goddesses to experience all the flavors any mortal palate can handle, inspired by DIO. This party is great for a holiday party, christmas party, or New Years Eve (NYE) party!
Grab your girlfriends and gather for a Supper Club filled with low-abv cocktails, pizza, and cookies. This is our Head of Parties' favorite way to host with a small group and can easily be elevated (even if you decide to skip the cooking) to celebrate any occasion.
Be Mine, Valentine
This crafty kids party is a great way to celebrate with your favorite littles.
Brunch with your besties to celebrate Galentine's, yes please!
Shabbat Dinner Party
Hit pause and reconnect with loved ones this weekend with light, airy decor, warm bread, and relaxing company.
Cocktails with Aplos
Aplos cocktail hours are the most refreshing ways to “take the edge off” after a long day. Connect & create a memorable experience.
Comfort Food & Caviar Girl’s Night
Is there anything better than a fun girls night with caviar bumps and colorful cheer?!
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in, with delicious small bites. This party is great year round!
The Big Game
Game on! Gather your squad and cheer on your team with this quintessential football watch party.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.