Host a Watch Party: And Just Like That
June 22nd, 2023 on HBO Max
Catch And Just Like That, back for more!
“Maybe don’t say that to her.” –Anthony
“Oh, I already did.” –Stanford
There will be plenty more of that, come Season 2 Premiere of And Just Like That. The gang is back, and we can't wait. All you need to get your gal pals and more together to watch, below.
Hey Members: Party like there’s no tomorrow! Dive into your exclusive member perks now.
There’s tons of invite inspo to draw from here. Here are some of our favs from our friends at HiNote:
“Oh my god, who ordered the french fries?” —Lisa
Serve up all-out, traditional New York classics like these:
- Hot dogs
Bonus points for serving out of these containers to match *the* newspaper dress
“I love some good purse wine.” –Carrie
Cosmos, obviously! Name each drink after a different character:
- The Carrie
- The Samantha
- The Charlotte
- The Miranda
“I think I was just so worried about saying the wrong thing in this climate that I said all the wrong things.” —Miranda
Think city slickers and GNO vibes.
- Set the scene with some fun banners
- ~GNO Garland
- ~Personalized Themed Banner
- Place yellow taxis around the party to get your guests in a New York state of mind
“I remember when you kept your sweaters on the stove.” –Big
This is where you dress to the nines. New York City style.
- Channel the OG SATC ladies or embody one of the newest AJLT characters—just don’t forget to look your best.
- Recreate the newspaper dress
- Bust out a white tiered tutu
- Grab your favorite LBD: An ode to Carrie Bradshaw
- Take a Which SATC character are you? quiz and dress up as the character
The options, the tunes, the dances and feels you can do to these.
- And Just Like That soundtrack
- Sex and the City TV show soundtrack
- Sex and the City movie soundtrack
- I Love NYC playlist by Spotify
- Write down your predictions for the season. On the night of the finale, look back at everybody’s guesses and see who was correct!
- Have everybody take a “Which SATC character are you?” quiz.
- Use these Sex and the City playing cards to take your card game to the next level.
- Download And Just Like That bingo to play during the episode.
“Do I look like someone who attaches any significance to hair? I let mine go gray, and I don’t care that it makes me look old.” —Miranda
For more watch parties, and hosting experiences of all types:
The Big Game
Game on! Gather your squad and cheer on your team with this quintessential football watch party.
Cocktails with Aplos
Aplos cocktail hours are the most refreshing ways to “take the edge off” after a long day. Connect & create a memorable experience.
Comfort Food & Caviar Girl’s Night
Is there anything better than a fun girls night with caviar bumps and colorful cheer?!
Be Mine, Valentine
This crafty kids party is a great way to celebrate with your favorite littles.
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in, with delicious small bites. This party is great year round!
Brunch with your besties to celebrate Galentine's, yes please!
Hedonistic Holiday Party
More is definitely just right for this gathering. Call all your gods and goddesses to experience all the flavors any mortal palate can handle, inspired by DIO. This party is great for a holiday party, christmas party, or New Years Eve (NYE) party!
Shabbat Dinner Party
Hit pause and reconnect with loved ones this weekend with light, airy decor, warm bread, and relaxing company.
Grab your girlfriends and gather for a Supper Club filled with low-abv cocktails, pizza, and cookies. This is our Head of Parties' favorite way to host with a small group and can easily be elevated (even if you decide to skip the cooking) to celebrate any occasion.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.