Host a Watch Party: Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 Premiere
Seriously Missing Midge Maisel? …We Are Too! Host a Watch Party
April 14, 2023, only on Amazon Prime Video
Quirky but quintessential NYC sprinkled with a retro 1960’s charm, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel had us at “hello” and is back for its final Season 5!
The combined genius of Tony Shalhoub and Rachel Brosnahan as the hilarious and dysfunctional Maisel family along with their wildly talented, Emmy-awarding winning co-stars returns to the small screen this April with a lot of questions left on the table.
Are Midge and Lenny Bruce finally destined to be the “comedy couple” supreme? Will May go through with a Jewish ceremony to win over Joel and his traditional parents when his engagement almost sent Moishe over the edge?
Holy smokes—is Midge Maisel truly headed for Carnegie Hall or is she still our darling of disaster? But wait, is Susie actually in danger now that she owes one to the mafia who are her landlords? We’ve gotta find out and might as well throw a party while we’re at it, NYC style!
“No one needs a good laugh like the truly deeply f***ed?” – Susie Myerson
- Create your own unique watch party invites with this silver sparkly delight found on Zazzle
- Try a fun Etsy vintage feel: Vintage 1950's Party Invitation
- Go chique and customize this Etsy retro cocktail party invite
“Who needs love when you’ve got lox? They both stink, but only one tastes good." —Midge Maisel
- Creamiest Mac and Cheese
- Jewish Potato Knish–if you want to go all out!
- New York Style bagel crisps
- Lox Bagel
- Via Carota’s Insalata Verde Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Rugelach Recipe
- Vegan Black-and-White Cookies: From Seinfeld to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, this is the go-to NY cookie!
Or find your local best hand-tossed thin crust NYC style pizza. What beats its?
Gotta have your classic martini and cocktail glasses to clink, Midge Maisel style.
- Pretty in pink with a Pink Lemonade Cocktail
- Manhattan, classic
- Fruit-powered Mocktail: Hibiscus, Pomegranate & Lychee Mocktail
- Rumplemayer’s Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Party Pleaser Cocktail Napkins
Recreate the vibe of the Gaslight Café as a watch party backdrop and inspire your guests with a stand-up comedy feel.
- Dim the lights, and create the mood with wood side tables and assorted funky lamps to give that Gaslight comedy thrill to watch the opening of Season 5.
- Relive the best moments of this iconic show with The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Season 5 TV 2023 Custom Poster
- Must-have pop art poster for the entrance hall or washroom
- Give the stand-up comedian feel to the room with this lovely retro vintage microphone setup
- Wear these festive Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss Female T-shirts or drape them artfully on the walls of your living room
- Colorful, retro fun colors of melamine dinnerware to add a splash to the evening
Have fun with a colorful 60’s look or go Manhattan formal.
- Your classic black dress—hey, it’s NYC after all!
- Grab a fun flowing dress: Plaids, belts, and fringed trims all welcome
- Striped vintage dress with sunglasses ready to wow your guests
- Plaid shirts, striped polos, blouses, and button-down shirts
- Accessories: Colorful hats and those lovely NY berets. In Midge’s words: "Bald men can be attractive–with the right hat."
- Footwear: Get out your fun pumps for the evening or lounge around in ballet flats
Take your pick of selections from Shy Baldwin and Nina Simone to Frank Sinatra and David Bowie. We’ve got you covered with legendary tunes to daydream and jam with your guests.
- Spotify – The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel: Season 3
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Official Soundtrack
- "Fiddler On The Roof” Motion Picture Orchestra
To Do: A Craft
- Explore any of these fun adult paper crafts: Luxurious, colorful, and playful
- The Game of Life: The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel Edition Board Game
- Blindfolded Twister Game: Everything Else: Fun for everyone and fits the show's mood
- Tell Me Without Telling Me: Something naughty but nice!
- Thank You and Goodnight Makeup Zipper Pouch Bag: Fun thank you makeup bag, thanks to Midge Maisel
- Women's Clear Bubble Umbrella: 60’s retro bubble umbrella channels Midge perfectly
“All comics are comics ‘cause something in their lives went horribly wrong, something went to s***” – Midge Maisel
Here we come Season 5! Get your fellow fans ready and say hello (for the final time) to The Big Apple.
Brunch with your besties to celebrate Galentine's, yes please!
Comfort Food & Caviar Girl’s Night
Is there anything better than a fun girls night with caviar bumps and colorful cheer?!
The Big Game
Game on! Gather your squad and cheer on your team with this quintessential football watch party.
Cocktails with Aplos
Aplos cocktail hours are the most refreshing ways to “take the edge off” after a long day. Connect & create a memorable experience.
Be Mine, Valentine
This crafty kids party is a great way to celebrate with your favorite littles.
Hedonistic Holiday Party
More is definitely just right for this gathering. Call all your gods and goddesses to experience all the flavors any mortal palate can handle, inspired by DIO. This party is great for a holiday party, christmas party, or New Years Eve (NYE) party!
Girls Just Want to Have Caviar and Martinis
The Caviar Co. inspired caviar, martinis, gal pals, games, great music… the perfect girls night in, with delicious small bites. This party is great year round!
Shabbat Dinner Party
Hit pause and reconnect with loved ones this weekend with light, airy decor, warm bread, and relaxing company.
Grab your girlfriends and gather for a Supper Club filled with low-abv cocktails, pizza, and cookies. This is our Head of Parties' favorite way to host with a small group and can easily be elevated (even if you decide to skip the cooking) to celebrate any occasion.
Get Ready to Sparkle
Expert tips, exclusive content, and the 411 on the latest parties
Thank you for your submission!
Start the party
For each party, our professional event planners have curated, styled, schemed, and planned so we can hand over everything you need to know to throw incredible gatherings.